- This event has passed.
Zoom Lecture with Carole Lyle Shaw
March 17, 2022 @ 10:45 am - 12:30 pm
MY JOURNEY TO MODERN QUILTING LIVE LECTURE
Virtual Lecture by Carole Lyle Shaw
This lecture and trunk show is the story of my love of modern quilting—starting with modern quilts that I made in the early 2000s. There will be lots of time for questions and answers. In addition to the lecture (slides), I also show some of my quilts ‘in person’ on my design wall and table.
Lecture topics include:
- Artistic and quilter influences on my modern quilts
- Early explorations of high contrast and minimalist palettes
- MidCentury Modern design influences
- AfroModerne quilts – cultural heritage and modernism
- The Future of Modern Quilting — From Where I Stand
Zoom Lecture is open to all Faithful Circle Quilters members only.